VNA of Florida’s newest luxury assisted living community – Grand Oaks of Palm City – is now open! This is our third and most spacious community yet, comprising three buildings, stretching 73,500 square feet, offering 56 assisted living and 18 memory care suites. Its Mediterranean-style architecture, lakeside view and lush landscaping creates a welcoming environment for residents and surrounding communities.
Once you become a resident at Grand Oaks of Palm City, we will ensure your continued safety by providing:
- Licensed nurse on-site 24 hours a day
- Emergency call system responder on-site 24 hours a day
- Accompaniment and transportation to scheduled medical visits
- Visiting Physicians available for next day appointments
- Memory Care staff are certified in Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders (ADRD), Level 1 and Level 2
- All employees undergo thorough local, state, federal and level 2 background checks and drug screenings
Security and safety for our residents stands as top priority at Grand Oaks, and our construction decisions are a reinforcement of that commitment:
- 100% CBS construction
- 100% hurricane impact windows
- Back-up generators
- Security cameras inside and out/li>
- Secure memory care center
- Enclosed outdoor area for memory care
As our resident at Grand Oaks of Palm City, you will be cared for by local health experts that have been providing award-winning home healthcare in Martin County since 1976. We welcome you to call our Grand Oaks Sales Representative, Beth Kelley at 772-529-6003 or email [email protected].
Want to Know More About Grand Oaks of Palm City?