Grand Oaks of Okeechobee was the first assisted living community opened by the VNA of Florida in 2011, and continues to provide the same superior level of care that residents experienced from day one. The community’s southern hospitality and “Old Florida” appeal compliment Okeechobee’s quaint, country lifestyle. With a spacious front porch and accommodating staff, Grand Oaks of Okeechobee feels just like home. The community offers 31 luxury suites, with up to eight stylish floor plans to choose from.
Once you become a resident at Grand Oaks, we will ensure your continued health and safety by providing:
- Licensed nurse on-site 24 hours a day
- Emergency call system responder on-site 24 hours a day
- Regular health and wellness assessments
- Visiting Physicians available for next day appointments
- All employees undergo thorough local, state, federal and level 2 background checks and drug screenings